Here are some useful information when traveling through JetQuay:
You are advised to observe the following regulations:
- Ensure that you have valid travel documents (passport, visa, etc).
- Ensure compliance with the respective Security, Immigration and Customs regulations.
- Passengers are subject to the respective Airline's conditions of carriage for passengers and baggage. In addition, JetQuay baggage handling is limited to 2 pieces of check-in baggage per passenger. Additional bags are charged at $15 per bag (subject to surcharges and taxes) payable over the reception counter.
- Welcoming & Sending-off Party is limited to 3 guests per service.
- JetQuay will not be liable in any way for any consequences arising from the non-compliance of the above mentioned points.
On the day of travel:
- You should arrive at JetQuay at least 120 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
- If you have GST refunds, you should allow up to 30 minutes additional time.
- Check-in counters will close in accordance to airline regulations.
- Due to certain security restrictions, there are a small number of airlines with which passengers cannot be checked in through JetQuay. Currently These include United Airlines (UA), Delta Airlines (DL), Swiss Airlines(LX) and low-cost carriers (LCC).